The fourth transnational project meeting was held in Budapest on June 21-22 2018.
This meeting was not planned originally, but the project partners had a great opportunity to disseminate the project’s first result on the European Health Management Association Annual Conference.
On 21st June the project partners presented the project’s first result on the European Health Management Association Annual Conference.
On 22th June, at the regular project meeting the main topics of discussion were:
- Project implementation status
- Discussion about the result of the completed preintervention data analysis
- Preparation for the data analysis regarding the post-intervention questionnaires
- First impressions about the results of the post-intervention questionnaires
- Discussion about the experiences of the follow-up assessments
- Discussion about the multiplier events organisation
- Preparation for the methodological recommendation and guideline for organising and executing patient safety education courses
- Project financial status
- Project schedule and upcoming tasks